HONEY & CEREAL
HONEY&CEREAL is a brand design project of New Zealand Natural, and it's aimed at:
- Offering on-the-go snacks for time-poor consumers.
- A muesli type cereal category with a future vision of sourcing local NZ honey.
- Creating healthy on-the-go snacks.
Human-centred Design was used in this project.
What are they need?
-Healthy snacks(High nutrition & low calories)
-Easy and quick to eat
-Provide enough energy
- Customers, such storage boxes can reuse beautiful and high-quality boxes.
- Easy to transport.
- Paper packaging made of recyclable materials is more environmentally friendly.
- Individually packaged, easy to carry and eat.
-Treat snacks as batons
-Refresh and regain strength
-Compare snacking to charging
-When you finish this snack, you will be full of energy.
-Mian color-green, looks healthy.
Because the target customer group often needs to carry things with them, convenient and light cloth shopping bags are what they need. It would be very attractive to use shopping bags with brand-specific prints as gifts.